Published On: Mon, Jul 31st, 2017

Fire breaks out at Shastri Bhawan, doused

New Delhi: Fire broke out at the Shastri Bhawan on Monday due to a short circuit in an air conditioner (AC) system but before it could spread, it was doused by the fire tenders.

Fire had broken out on the same floor of the building earlier too

According to an official, the fire broke out on the seventh floor of the building at 9.42 am.

Immediately on receiving  information, five fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the fire was doused.

He said that there was no casualties were reported or any kind of major losses due to the fire.

It may be mentioned here that the Shastri Bhawan is a government building that houses a number of ministries including Human Resources Development; Law and Justice; and Information and Broadcasting.

Also, fire had broken out on the same floor of the building earlier too.

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com